LIA Teenlicious English Camp

Yihaaaa! Finally, i'm come back! I'm here to tell you about all my experiences while joined LIA Teenlicious English Camp. It's the first time LIA held event like this. But in fact, LIA had held LIA Goes To Singapore, but i didn't join T.T btw, i still learning english. if there are some mistakes, please correct and forgive me okay? beside that, maybe i use mix-language (?) english and bahasa Indonesia >.< so, readers, wanna know my experiences in LIA Teenlicious English Camp? check it out!


oh, i'm so excited in the night before it will be held. so i prepare everything that Ms. Mala has told me. whoooo my big bag already fulled. On Saturday afternoon, i went to LIA Cilegon. of course, i accompanied by my beloved Dad. There, i met friend of mine from my JHS, Arzetty. she's on grade 7 and E.T. 2. we had a good topic to talked. then we met a new friend from grade 7 - E.T. 3; Fernanda Kayisa. but she called by us, Kayisa. so surprised when she told us that she's a bestfriend of Ayu. just fyi, Ayu is my friend in TPA. umm also Arzetty's friend. we left from LIA around 2 pm by KS bus. Arzetty and Kayisa sat in one seat. while I sat alone in behind them. make sure i felt more comfortable sat alone. you've to know, participants from LIA Serang also went together by this bus. maybe there are 24 participants from LIA Cilegon - Serang. On the way, i watched videos from One Direction, Boyce Avenue, Megan Nicole, Tiffany Alvord. thanks for made my journey beautiful! <3 then, Ms. Indah shared snacks to all participants, counted me :p it took around 2 hours from LIA Cilegon to Lembah Hijau Bandulu - Anyer.

Yipppie, we arrived.

 We arrived there at around 4. we gathered first.there we introduced our selves. The teachers; Mr. Eman, Mr. Ilmi, Mr. Rajah, Mr. Ali, Ms. Indah, Ms. Fatma, Ms. Ariesta, Ms. Vitri, dll. i forget >.< after that, the students from LIA Cilegon and Serang. we asked by Ms. Indah to mention our name and from LIA Cilegon or Serang. oh i see, almost of the participants are from LIA Serang.

Leave a Reply

Followers